50mm bits for TORX Screws
50mm bits for TORX Screws (6 bits per bag)
TORX® 50mm Torx Bits for Sloky torque screwdriver (torque wrench) and for different torque adapter with corresponded color.
User friendly for CNC cutting tool of machining, turning and milling.
The 50mm-diameter bits work nicely with Sloky torque screwdrivers and colourful torque adapters (torque wrenches). These are incredibly durable and strong. Any magnetic adapter may accept the bits, and they will then be automatically secured in place. It is done to increase user comfort and deliver the best tightening torque. It is simple to use and functions well with CNC turning, milling, and machining equipment. It is completely made of specific alloy steel that has been hardened, tempered, and tempered to an HRC between 58 and 60.
When the tool is used, more surface area is in contact with the screw. The color identifier is visible on bits as well as adapters. In modern, high-performance industrial products, the TORX profile is frequently employed. The only way to tell a 50mm IP bit from a TX bit is by the color of its stripes since 50mm IP bits are colored as part of a color management strategy that reduces torque application mistakes. It is straightforward to transfer heavy torques because of the ergonomic grips, spacious thumb and index finger rest zones. These elements protect against corrosion and rust.
- TORX® profile is widely using in latest industrial and high performance quality products
- Hardness: HRC 58° ~ 60°
- Material: High alloy steel
- Standard : Similar to DIN3126 – C6.3 (1/4”)
- User friendly for CNC cutting tool of machining, turning and milling
- Simple operation, No Mistake! The color identification is visible on both adapters and bits.
- Exchange bits system with color coding
- All adapters with magnetic, the bits can be inserted and automatically locked into the adapters
- It is to enhance the convenience of using and delivery proper tightening torque
- 50mm Bits x 6
Large support areas for thumb and index finger on the ergonomically shaped handles.
The transmission of high torques is thus quite simple.
Cylindrical handle shaft for quick turning of screws.
TORX® and TORX PLUS® are registered trademarks of Acument global technologies LLC.
Made In Taiwan
|Parts No.||Driver Size||L (mm)||Qty||N.W.|
|0-TPK-B01-TX06-50||TX6||50||6 pcs||53 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX07-50||TX7||50||6 pcs||53 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX08-50||TX8||50||6 pcs||53 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX09-50||TX9||50||6 pcs||55 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX10-50||TX10||50||6 pcs||58 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX15-50||TX15||50||6 pcs||59 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX20-50||TX20||50||6 pcs||62 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX25-50||TX25||50||6 pcs||62 g|