ESD, Electrical & Electronics Industry
The ESD, Electrical and Electronics industry is expanding globally quickly due to ongoing technical development and the latest inventions. Electric screwdrivers that are adaptable, highly accurate, and quality-sensitive are required frequently for demanding applications in the ESD, electrical and electronic industries. At Dr. Torque, electric screwdriver tools are designed carefully with the help of innovations and the latest methods to make it easier to operate in many different areas, particularly the ESD, electronic and electrical industries. Torque tool kits of Dr. Torque ensure cost-effective performance and safety with its product line-up of the top torque control systems and also help industry workers in boosting productivity.
Due to their improved precision and efficiency, power screwdrivers do not just reduce the cost but also lessen the chance of getting hurt. Due to its ability to let businesses inspect parts and track quality deviations rapidly and affordably, it has grown to be a crucial part of quality management. The user’s hand isn’t overworked because of the device’s modest size and lightweight. The screwdriver offers a straightforward installation process that allows for reusing it in a variety of applications. It is also simply adjustable.
Importance of Screwdrivers in the Electrical & Electronics Industry
A screwdriver is a vital tool of the Torque control system. A simple screwdriver contains a handle, a shaft, and a tip that is used to tighten or loosen the screws. They come in different designs and heads to carry out operations on CPU, PCB and semiconductors effortlessly. Screwdrivers are gaining more significance nowadays. They are helpful precision fastening tools applicable to any 3C device. The product by Dr. Torque transforms a regular screwdriver into a torque screwdriver. It retains the balance of torque to ensure firmness in the parts of any device.
A precise screwdriver is necessary whether you need to tighten your CPU, support the PCB device, or replacement of semiconductor. Dr. Torque is the only precision screwdriver we evaluated that combines a broad bit
selection, a comfortable handle, and exceptional longevity. The electric screwdrivers from Dr. Torque offer an ergonomic grip, a rotating cap, and superior bit storage, unlike almost all other multi-bit precision screwdrivers. With torque tool sets, you will find perfect solutions for Torque control.
- Customized torque range starting from 0.01 Nm
- Ensure the safety of “High-Value” products
- No-over tightening of any device beyond the desired torque limit
- A sound of a click when the torque reaches its limit
- A reversible system to loosen or tighten a product
- Protect a product from any breakage
- Fits any kind of 4 mm bits and handles with Ø4 mm in the market
ESD Safe Precision Screwdriver for Industry
The electronics sector is plagued by a major issue called static electricity. If static electricity is not correctly discharged, electrostatic discharge (ESD) causes the circuits to be destroyed. Manufacturers of electrostatically sensitive products should choose specific ESD equipment to stop this and protect the workers as well as the products from damage. Because of this, Dr. Torque produces ESD torque screwdrivers with screw profiles and sizes that meet the standards set by the electronic industry.
- ESD MecaTorque torque screwdriver is equipped with an analog scale and can be set to the required torque
- An audible click ensures informs when the correct torque is achieved
- Repeatable tightening torque in the certified range of +/- 6% is guaranteed
- The magnetic holder in it can accommodate C6 and E6 bits in the torque range of 0.4 Nm to 5 Nm
- The screwdriver handle is ergonomically designed and is made out of dissipative plastic with a surface resistance of 106 to 109 ohms
Get yourself a customized set of screwdrivers by sharing the details of what kind of application you need it for along with free recommendations on the right torque control systems and the best electric screwdrivers for you!