75mm bits for TORX Screws
75mm bits for TORX Screws (6 bits per bag)
TORX® 75mm Torx Bits for Sloky torque screwdriver (torque wrench) and for different torque adapter with corresponded color.
User friendly for CNC cutting tool of machining, turning and milling.
The 75mm-diameter bits are highly long-lasting and sturdy. These bits pair well with colourful torque adapters and Sloky torque screwdrivers (torque wrenches). The bits may be inserted into any magnetic adaptor and are then automatically locked in place. It is done to make the user more comfortable and to provide the optimal tightening torque. It works well with CNC turning, milling, and machining tools and is easy to use. It is entirely made of certain alloy steel that has been hardened, tempered, and tempered to an HRC of between 58 and 60.
When compared to TX bits, 75mm IP bits may be differentiated only by their colour stripes since they are completely coloured as part of a colour management scheme that helps prevent torque application errors. Between the tool and the screw, there is more surface area in contact. On both bits and adapters, you can see the colour identification. Commonly, the TORX profile is used in contemporary, high-performance industrial items. Thanks to the ergonomic grips roomy thumb and index finger rest zones, it is simple to transfer strong torques. Rust and corrosion are avoided by these components.
- TORX® 75mm profile is widely using in latest industrial and high performance quality products
- Hardness: HRC 58° ~ 60°
- Material: High alloy steel
- Standard : Similar to DIN3126 – E6.3 (1/4”)
- User friendly for CNC cutting tool of machining, turning and milling
- Simple operation; No Mistake! The color identification is visible on both adapters and bits
- Exchange bits system with color coding
- All adapters with magnetic, the bits can be inserted and automatically locked into the adapters
- It is to enhance the convenience of using and delivery proper tightening torque
- 75mm Bits x 6
Large support areas for thumb and index finger on the ergonomically shaped handles.
The transmission of high torques is thus quite simple.
Cylindrical handle shaft for quick turning of screws.
TORX® and TORX PLUS® are registered trademarks of Acument global technologies LLC.
Made In Taiwan
|Parts No.||Driver Size||L (mm)||Qty||N.W.|
|0-TPK-B01-TX08-75||TX8||75||6 pcs||58 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX09-75||TX9||75||6 pcs||62 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX10-75||TX10||75||6 pcs||68 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX15-75||TX15||75||6 pcs||70 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX20-75||TX20||75||6 pcs||76 g|
|0-TPK-B01-TX25-75||TX25||75||6 pcs||86 g|