Check out the video below and experience how Dr. Torque Tool works.
- DigiTorque V02 screwdriver handle with digital display and inbuilt Torque adapter
- Interchangeable blades with precise, true-to-size tips, optimal fit in the screw heads
- Lever handle with soft surface, pleasant grip and optimum force transmission
- Electronics with NFC interface, easy adjustment for recalibration with NFC or via key function
- Turnable head with analog scale, easily adjustable without auxiliary tools
- Exchangeable battery cell, type CR1/3N 3 Volt lithium.
Our new generation of torque screwdrivers
- With the new PB Swiss Tools DigiTorque V02 screwdrivers, you can screw delicate materials, such as aluminum, carbon and plexiglass, gently and without damage.
- By using the rotary cap on the end of the handle, the highly precise release mechanism can be set very accurately and easily – and without any auxiliary tools. The setting value is permanently on the electronic digital display and can easily be read off. Choose the right handle size for each force range.
- We offer different multiple types of handle for Torque screwdrier and torque wrench.
- The soft zone is comfortable to hold and play very flexible. Easy to tighten and loosen screws even in higher torque range.
- The outstanding design of the PBSWISS handle that fits perfectly into the hand and prevents the hand injuries such as blisters and calluses.
- Having large support surfaces for thumb and index finger ease of using and efficiency.
- Remaining the advantages of flag design, driving the screw easily.
- User friendly for CNC cutting tool of machining, turning and milling.
- Dr. Torque, the smallest torque screwdriver in the world, is a predictable, replaceable, and organized tool. It is considering to be used in the industrial field having the greatest advantage of “no-over tighten”. The most important benefit is it prevents damages to the screw and tool.
- In the cutting tool era, some of the inserts are very small and expensive. For best clamping accuracy and positioning it is recommended to use a torque screwdriver to protect the small insert and screw. In addition, it also can keep the insert with longer tool life and saving costs too.
- Dr. Torque’s torque screwdriver is made of three parts, bit, adapter, and handle. Bits are color recognized, a different color is defined with different driver sizes. Bits are available with TORX®, TORX PLUS®, and HEXAGON shapes, lengths 25mm, 50mm, and 75mm.
- Torque range from 0.1~18 Nm
- Torque control and safety for electrostatically endangered components and products
- No-over tighten, when the demand torque is reached, there is a click sound.
- Reversible system for tightening and loosening.
- The limit of loosening torque is larger than the tightening torque to protect both tool and the screw from the breaking or damage.