Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DTAC – Series Full Automatic Clutch Carbon Brush Electric Screwdriver
- Super Low Inertia Effect Design: First of its kind feature, the clutch releases automatically, without any ‘backlash’, when the preset torque is achieved. This eliminates over tightening by operator and reduces work fatigue.
- Usage of the mechanical clutch instead of the conventional electronic brake circuit will help get rid of the sparks, eliminate easy failure of the electronic brake circuit and reduce heat
- Unique feature of dual switch mode (push-to start or push-lever start), allowing the operator to customize the tool to the required application to improve work efficiency
- Interchangeable 5.0Ø () HB and Hex Bits within the same electric screwdriver, allowing the operator with wide range of operations.
- Exclusive use of isolation base design to prevent carbon dust from entering the gearbox that will increase the life of the gear unit.
- An anti-impact sleeve is installed around the clutch to prevent the grinding on the clutch cam and affecting the precision of the torque
- User friendly design of quick and easy bit change process: To change the bit, pull the collect ring, insert the desired bit, and release the collect ring. The bit will automatically lock into its desired position.
- Unlike other electric screwdrivers, the quick and easy bit change process does not allow the screwdriver to self-start, preventing any accident.
Electric Screwdriver x 1
Made in Taiwan
|FREE SPEED (rpm)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1800||1800||400||400|
|OUTPUT TORQUE RANGE||N.m||0.2~1.0||0.2~1.0||0.3~2.0||0.3~2.0||0.4~3.0||0.4~3.0||0.4~2.0||0.4~2.0||1.0~5.5||1.0~5.5|
|START||PUSH SART / PUSH - LEVER START|