Torque Analyzers, Testers & Meters for Calibration
- Suitable for daily inspection of electric screw driver
- Using convensional joint (SJ joint (PAT))
- Enable to save 5 channels of pass/fail judgement criterion, and enable to change settings by switch channels even if the tightening term changes.
- High durability against high torque loaded unexpectedly. (triple the durability of conventional model).
- Also, the attached adapter does not disassemble the joint due to excessive rewinding. It can be used and managed in a conventional way.
Price on Request.
A torque analyzer, tester, and meter are precisely calibrated tools created for testing and monitoring torque applications. It is also ideally suited for the daily examination of electric screwdrivers. It confirms that the instrument has been calibrated and operated flawlessly. It has three measurement units, including maximum, minimum, and average. With 800 memory items, it has the capacity to save 5 sets of settings, including upper and lower limits, providing absolute accuracy and precision. Additionally, even when the tightening term varies, it allows you to alter parameters by switching channels.
It is extremely durable when unexpectedly subjected to severe torque loads. The excessive rewinding of the connected adapter prevents it from disassembling the joint. It may be utilized and handled conventionally. Every 1/180 seconds, it provides real-time output. Users can also download data collection software free of cost with this torque analyzer.