Login to view price!
PB Swiss Tools PB 9320.M DigiTorque V02 Our New Generation Of Torque Screwdrivers With Digital Display
DigiTorque V02 screwdriver handle with digital display and inbuilt Torque adapter
- for screwdriving work with repeatable tightening torque (certified +/- 6% )
- for interchangeable blades PB 215, torque ranges 0.4–2.0 Nm or 1.0–5.0 Nm
- interchangeable blades with precise, true-to-size tips, optimal fit in the screw heads
- two-component handle with soft casing, comfortable handling
- electronics with NFC interface, easy adjustment for recalibration with NFC or via key function
- turnable head with analog scale, easily adjustable without auxiliary tools
- automatic triggering, supported by an audible and perceptible click
- rotatable cap with digital display, easily adjustable without tools
- exchangeable battery cell, type CR1/3N 3 Volt lithium
Under Dr. Torque, we are addressing the culture of respecting and implementing torque management in manufacturing, assembly lines, tool cribs, etc. Dr. Torque’s goal is to ensure procedures are faster, safer, and more efficient by making systems process Torque dependent while eliminating human errors.
Dr. Torque provides a portfolio of high-performing torque tools under the specialist applications of Torque Multipliers, Torque Wrenches, Torque Screwdrivers, Torque Measurement, and Torque Calibration Tools Accessories. We strive to find innovative products beyond our customers’ expectations and are constantly working on new products that are at the forefront of technology. The result of such practice is amazing and has been implemented in various OEM’s / Tier1 / Tier2 etc. with identity still growing.
What does Dr. Torque’s tools have to offer?
• Easy Customization of Torque Range starting from 0.1Nm to as per requirement.
• A wide range of Bits and Interchangeable Blades (Torque, Torque Plus, Hexagon).
• Industrial Torque Wrenches.
• Electrical Torque Screwdrivers.
• Torque Measurement and Calibration Tools.
• ESD Compatible Screwdrivers.
• Pneumatic Screwdrivers and Nutrunner.
• Power Manual Tools Accessories.
We would further like to schedule a visit/call to understand your applications, for which we will be requiring some technical details like torque value, screw-type/size, being tightened material/thickness, handle type, etc. along with any reference drawings for our understanding and proposal accordingly.
Also, please view the Dr. Torque- E-Catalog to check out the diverse range of torque tools we offer.