Login to view price!
Sloky Tool stand for torque screwdriver
- For all Sloky torque tools.
- Made of Aluminum Alloy, Sliver Coating.
- Net weight: 1000g
Login to view price!
Torque Analyzers, Testers & Meters for Calibration
- Suitable for daily inspection of electric screw driver
- Using convensional joint (SJ joint (PAT))
- Enable to save 5 channels of pass/fail judgement criterion, and enable to change settings by switch channels even if the tightening term changes.
- High durability against high torque loaded unexpectedly. (triple the durability of conventional model).
- Also, the attached adapter does not disassemble the joint due to excessive rewinding. It can be used and managed in a conventional way.
Price on Request.
Under Dr. Torque, we are addressing the culture of respecting and implementing torque management in manufacturing, assembly lines, tool cribs, etc. Dr. Torque’s goal is to ensure procedures are faster, safer, and more efficient by making systems process Torque dependent while eliminating human errors.
Dr. Torque provides a portfolio of high-performing torque tools under the specialist applications of Torque Multipliers, Torque Wrenches, Torque Screwdrivers, Torque Measurement, and Torque Calibration Tools Accessories. We strive to find innovative products beyond our customers’ expectations and are constantly working on new products that are at the forefront of technology. The result of such practice is amazing and has been implemented in various OEM’s / Tier1 / Tier2 etc. with identity still growing.
What does Dr. Torque’s tools have to offer?
• Easy Customization of Torque Range starting from 0.1Nm to as per requirement.
• A wide range of Bits and Interchangeable Blades (Torque, Torque Plus, Hexagon).
• Industrial Torque Wrenches.
• Electrical Torque Screwdrivers.
• Torque Measurement and Calibration Tools.
• ESD Compatible Screwdrivers.
• Pneumatic Screwdrivers and Nutrunner.
• Power Manual Tools Accessories.
We would further like to schedule a visit/call to understand your applications, for which we will be requiring some technical details like torque value, screw-type/size, being tightened material/thickness, handle type, etc. along with any reference drawings for our understanding and proposal accordingly.
Also, please view the Dr. Torque- E-Catalog to check out the diverse range of torque tools we offer.