Smart Kit Torque Screwdriver for TORX®
Smart Kit Sloky torque screwdriver with bits of Hex, Torx and Torx Plus for different Nm torque adapters.
User friendly for CNC cutting tool of machining, turning and milling.
- Torx SMART Kit, 1 handle 6 adapter and 6 bits
- Handle: H01-Adapter: 0.6Nm, 0.9Nm, 1.2Nm, 2.0Nm, 3.0Nm, 5.5Nm-Bits: T6, T7, T8, T9, T15, T20 25mm
Smallest Torque Screwdriver in the world. Specially customized universal handle with 6 torque adapters (0.6 ~ 6Nm) and 6 bits (Torx and Torx Plus) available. It’s a multi set for operator to have in the field jobs.
- Let CLICK Tell You When the Torque is Reached!
- Quick release! Simply pull the bit outward to change new bit
- Perfect positioning in the bits
- A Secure hold, you’ll never second-guess; a precision torque tool is only as good as its results
- With proper testing equipment and system, we can ensure you never have to question our products accuracy and quality
- User friendly for CNC cutting tool of machining, turning and milling
- 0-TPK01-99-06K contains a Universal Handle (red for Torx and blue for Torx Plus), six (6) pcs of torque adapters, and six (6) pcs of 25mm Torx or Torx Plus bits. The sizes are TX6, TX7, TX8, TX9, TX10, and TX15 for Torx, and 6IP, 7IP, 8IP, 9IP, 10IP, and 15IP for Torx Plus. The corresponding torques are 0.6, 0.9, 1.2, 1.4, 2.0, and 3.0 Nm, which equal to 5.3, 8.0, 10.6, 12.4, 17.7, and 26.6 In-lb. (Torques are the same for both Torx and Torx Plus systems) The T-type Universal Handle is 2 3/4″ X 3/4″ X 1 1/2″ (L X W X H). The torque adapters which have the industrial standard preset torque are magnetized and color coded. The high alloy steel bits are also magnetized and color coded with the hardness of 58-60 HRC.
- Case x 1
- Handle x 1
- Torque Adapter x 6
- 25mm Bits x 6
Large support areas for thumb and index finger on the ergonomically shaped handles. The transmission of high torques is thus quite simple.
Cylindrical handle shaft for quick turning of screws.
* This product is only suitable for manual operation. Do not apply with other electric tools or power tools.
TORX® and TORX PLUS® are registered trademarks of Acument global technologies LLC.
Made in Taiwan
|Parts No.||Handle||Driver Size||Nm||Kgfcm||ln-lb||25mm||Metric Screw|