Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MecaTorque PB 8316.A Torque Screwdriver with analog scale
Torque screwdriver handle with analog scale and inbuilt Torque adapter
- For screwdriving work with repeatable tightening torque (certified +/- 6% )
- For interchangeable blades PB 53, torque range 10–50 cNm
- Adapted smaller handle size for the low torques, perfect handling for comfortable work
- Automatic triggering, supported by an audible and perceptible click
- Rotatable cap with analog scale, easily adjustable without tools
- With recalibration tool, for adjusting the scale when making adjustments
- Our new generation of torque screwdrivers
- The PB Swiss Tools MecaTorque handles are simple, reliable and safe in their application.
- They can be adjusted continuously to the desired value without additional tools by using the cap at the end of the handle.
- The handles are offered for the ranges of 10.0 to 50.0 cNm, 0.4 to 2.0 Nm and 1.0 to 5.0 Nm, or within the range of 3.2 to 16.0 Nm for tools with pistol grips.
- We offer different multiple types of handle for Torque screwdriver and torque wrench.
- The soft zone is comfortable to hold and play very flexible.
- Easy to tighten and loosen screws even in higher torque range.
- The outstanding design of the PB Swiss handle that fits perfectly into the hand and prevents the hand injuries such as blisters and calluses.
- Having large support surfaces for thumb and index finger ease of using and efficiency.
- Remaining the advantages of flag design, driving the screw easily.
- It has a reversible system to use the same screwdriver for tightening and loosening the screw.
- The limit of loosening torque is larger than the tightening torque to protect both tool and the screw from the breaking or damage.
- User friendly for CNC cutting tool of machining, turning and milling.
- MecaTorque handle x 1
Made in Switzerland
|PB 8316.A 10-50 cNm||cNm: min. 10, max. 50||55|