Login to view price!
Torque screwdriver handle with analog scale and inbuilt Torque adapter
- For screwdriving work with repeatable tightening torque (certified +/- 6% )
- For interchangeable blades PB 53, torque range 10–50 cNm
- Adapted smaller handle size for the low torques, perfect handling for comfortable work
- Automatic triggering, supported by an audible and perceptible click
- Rotatable cap with analog scale, easily adjustable without tools
- With recalibration tool, for adjusting the scale when making adjustments
Login to view price!
Universal Handle for Sloky torque screwdriver with bits of Hex, Torx, and Torx Plus for torque small than 3Nm. User friendly for CNC cutting tool of machining, turning, and milling.
- Universal type for holding in multi-ways.
- Having large support surfaces for thumb and index finger ease of using and efficiency.
- Remaining the advantages of flag design, driving the screw easily.
Under Dr. Torque, we are addressing the culture of respecting and implementing torque management in manufacturing, assembly lines, tool cribs, etc. Dr. Torque’s goal is to ensure procedures are faster, safer, and more efficient by making systems process Torque dependent while eliminating human errors.
Dr. Torque provides a portfolio of high-performing torque tools under the specialist applications of Torque Multipliers, Torque Wrenches, Torque Screwdrivers, Torque Measurement, and Torque Calibration Tools Accessories. We strive to find innovative products beyond our customers’ expectations and are constantly working on new products that are at the forefront of technology. The result of such practice is amazing and has been implemented in various OEM’s / Tier1 / Tier2 etc. with identity still growing.
What does Dr. Torque’s tools have to offer?
• Easy Customization of Torque Range starting from 0.1Nm to as per requirement.
• A wide range of Bits and Interchangeable Blades (Torque, Torque Plus, Hexagon).
• Industrial Torque Wrenches.
• Electrical Torque Screwdrivers.
• Torque Measurement and Calibration Tools.
• ESD Compatible Screwdrivers.
• Pneumatic Screwdrivers and Nutrunner.
• Power Manual Tools Accessories.
We would further like to schedule a visit/call to understand your applications, for which we will be requiring some technical details like torque value, screw-type/size, being tightened material/thickness, handle type, etc. along with any reference drawings for our understanding and proposal accordingly.
Also, please view the Dr. Torque- E-Catalog to check out the diverse range of torque tools we offer.